Experimental Diorama – The Painting

220913-wastediorama01

Got some paint onto the base part of the diorama. Since the undercoat was white I decided to use paint with water added, to a consistency of about 50/50. Using a selection of ochre reds and bone colours I managed to get a nice wasteland look.

220913-wastediorama02

220913-wastediorama03

I will make a start on the figures next. Depending on how these go I might come back to the base and add a bit more depth to the tree. We will see.

Advertisements

Tags: ,

About matt

Freelance Graphic Designer, thinker, and Warhammer tragic.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: