Chip on the shoulder
Managed to squeeze some time in on the Warlord today. Greenstuffed his shoulders, as well as the rips on the chest. It is a little uneven, but I have to do one more layer over this one to get the right shape, so I am not quite so fussed.
I also decided to start adding in the addition parts, so when I do the next round of greenstuff I can start fixing up these bits as well. Glued the head on first.
Followed by the backpack and shoulder armour. The armour is from the Bretonnian Knight of the Realm box, with some imperfections added for detail.
I also added greenstuff to the join of the Warp-grinder. This simple conversion is very near completion.