Managed to make a dent in the Globadiers today. Not much of one, though.

I measured each models tubing, clipped to size, and glued them in. After they have dried I can start painting them. Sweet, sweet progress!

While I was at it, I also added the tubing to the weapon teams I had already finished. While the Ratlng Guns tubing hasn’t been painted, I got a layer of Emerald Green onto the Warpfire Throwers tube.

I also managed to finish highlighting the cloth on my Clanrats, and also did some rust detailing on the metal areas. Next I will have to highlight the green cloth, followed by the fur and flesh areas.


Tags: , , , , , ,

About matt

Freelance Graphic Designer, thinker, and Warhammer tragic.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: