Engine where?

200509-engineer01

Started to get back into it today. The Skavenblight Gazette is basically finished, it is off being proof read, and I am just waiting on a couple of illustrations. So I can get back into working on the Skaven army itself.

Today I worked on the Warlock Engineer a bit. I filed off the Khorne symbol on the chest plate, as well as the skull on the claw. I also glued the legs to the base and the two halves of the armour together.

Originally the Warlock Engineer just had an armoured right arm with a sword, but I have decided to build him a Storm Daemon-esque staff weapon. I have used a Bretonnian knights arm and cut away the lance. Then I drilled out the hand. I cut the tip off of a Clanrat spear and drilled out the shaft. The pole will be made of a short length of plasticard rod. I’ll glue the armour to the legs, and then I can get an idea of how the staff positions on the model. Then I can add some tech and wires and stuff.

200509-slave01

I worked on this goblin slave a while back, but never got around to posting the image. Not like me, is it.

His weapons have been removed, and his left arm has been repositioned slightly. All I have to do now is find a suitable crate for him to carry. Easier said than done, at the moment.

Advertisements

Tags: , , , , , ,

About matt

Freelance Graphic Designer, thinker, and Warhammer tragic.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: